At E91, we offer multiple support groups to help you navigate life. We invite you to find a place where you may benefit from a group support. Our support ministry exists to help you connect with a community working from a similar place to grow and develop into the person God has created you to be. Everyone is welcome to be a part of E91 Support Groups; you do not need to be a member of E91 to attend a group.
Our support ministries use biblical principles to teach you how to handle all types of spiritual and personal challenges. Join us as we discover a process for spiritual maturity and emotional growth that will empower every area of life.
DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Don’t go through separation or divorce alone.
DivorceCare seminars and support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You will learn how to heal from the deep hurt of divorce and discover hope for your future.
DivorceCare at E91 takes place February - May, on Tuesdays at
People need a safe haven for fellowship and accountability to address sinful behavior in their lives. At E91, we want to walk alongside people in their recovery journey.
Together we Learn, Love and Live:
- Learn – We meet weekly as part of our healing journey and learn from one another.
- Love – We love one another unconditionally by speaking the truth and being available in time of need.
- Live - We grow in our faith and relationship with the Lord using scripture as the foundation.
Our recovery fellowship ministry has four components to connect people into the recovery process:
- Recovery Fellowship Groups
- Counseling and Coaching
- Resources (training workshops and materials)
Questions? We’d love to chat.
Natalie Hubartt: 317-849-1261 x 2420
Women’s Leaders: 576-6127 x2407
Men’s Leaders: 576-6127 x2403
E91 Marriage Ministry
In our culture, marriage seems to be about being “happy”, but the bible teaches that marriage should be about being “holy”. We believe building God-honoring marriages will directly and positively impact families, the church, and our community for His Kingdom. The mission of the E91 Marriage Ministry is to build, strengthen, and revitalize marriages by growing individuals and couples in their relationship with Jesus Christ and each other.
We encourage couples of all ages and stages to participate in the E91 Marriage Ministry – from pre-engagement to forty+ year marriages. We believe that:
- Investing in your marriage can be the #1 way to improve the climate of your home and family.
- Your marriage should not reach “crisis” stage before you purposefully invest in your relationship.
WE OFFER 4 AREAS OF MINISTRY FOCUS/OPPORTUNITIES:
- E91 Marriage Enrichment Classes: This is a series of 4-6 week, biblically based marriage classes, and occasional weekend retreats or conferences. Classes address a variety of different relationship topics, and rotate between Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights and Sunday nights throughout the year.
- Biblical Marriage Resources for ABFs and Small Groups: Some of our most impacting biblical marriage teachings have been packaged as 4- or 6-week topics for Life Groups, small groups, and ABFs.
- Engaged Couples Class: This class will be offered multiple times per year and is suitable for pre-engaged and engaged couples. This format brings 6-10 pre-married couples together as they prepare for marriage. Facilitated by several of our leadership couples, we see this as a great way to begin a discipleship relationship with these couples as we prepare them for marriage, and hope to connect them with each other and, potentially, Marriage Mentors after the class. This class fulfills one of the requirements for getting married at E91.
- E91 Marriage Mentoring: This is a marriage education and support strategy that pairs an experienced married couple alongside another couple to help them navigate through the ups and downs of their relationship. Marriage Mentoring is great for newly married couples or couples desiring to make a good marriage even stronger. Mentor Training classes take place multiple times each year.
If couples are not intentionally moving toward oneness, both spiritually and emotionally, their marriage will naturally drift toward isolation. Do something purposeful to invest in your marriage today! Or consider becoming a mentor couple and help invest in another couple in our church family.
Questions? We’d love to chat.
Contact Natalie Hubartt at 317-849-1261 x2420 or via for more information.
If your marriage is in crisis, we suggest you contact the E91 Counseling Ministry 317.598.1580.