Our focus is simple, all phases of a child’s life have a time where we can leverage distinct opportunities to influence their future. We want to partner with parents and build relationships by:
- Making sure every student knows who Jesus is.
- Making sure every student sees themselves in the image of God.
- Making sure every student knows how to love others the way God loves us.
Students want to have a place to belong, and they find this best in the context of community. It is our goal for every student to find that community through our program and get connected
Ways to Get Involved
- On Sunday mornings at 10:05 a.m. we offer a Worship Service for Middle School Students (Grades 6 - 8) in E91 Student Room. Students meet together for high-energy worship and teaching and then they are divided into small groups by grade and gender.
- High School students meet on Sunday evenings starting at 6 p.m. in E91 Student Room. Our students experience high energy worship, games, biblical teaching and small groups that are divided by grade and gender.
questions? We’d love to chat!
For more information please contact Blake Park by email or by phone (317) 849-1261 ext. 2344.